- 5 years old
- 8 years continuous Idea competition for IBU students
- 500+ ideas screened, 50 formal incubator applications,
- 35 projects accepted
- 10 abandoned their project after 12 months
- 13 abandoned their project after 6 months
- 12 companies formed w/ 10 DOO's still in business
- 2 DOO's with over 500,000 KM in annual revenue
- 100,000 EUR in angel investments
- 50+ jobs created with 90% student hires
How to become a part of the Incubator?
Fill in the application form at the link
The deadline for applications is Friday, March 5, 2021 In the case that you already have an idea, we will contact you and hold an individual meeting to assess what stage the startup is currently in and what the next steps are to take.Burch StartUp FUND
Since 2021, International Burch University, in addition to mentoring support, networking and work space, has also provided a FUND for the development of startup ideas for Burch University students. These are financial resources for the development of startups.
All workshops, lectures and trainings can be organized as needed.